Joint letter of Likhachev bread baking complex
The Staff of Likhachev bread baking complex of Pervomayskiy city in Kharkov region is deeply perturbed by the article entitled as “The staff of the largest bread-baking complex in Kharkov region appealed to Poroshenko, asking for economic relations with RF renewal“, published on 29 November, 2016, on the web-site “Vesti” (www.vesti-ukr.com).
This article is lie and slander against our company, it discredits the authority and business reputation, as well as violates our rights, as citizens of Ukraine.
We inform you that Likhachev bread-baking complex consists of Roma Commercial Manufacturing Company (it is specialized in bakery and confectionery products manufacturing, flour production, reception, storage and processing of grain) and company “Pervomaysk-Agro”. Our complex constantly and successfully works on the market of Ukraine from August, 1992, and it is one of the largest enterprises in Kharkov region.
Nowadays the company expands the assortment of manufacturing range and sales geography, creates the new jobs, increases production capacity and modernize equipment. On November 2016, the new lifting-gear was placed into service.
The staff informs, that has not signed the joint letter, referred to in the article published on the website “Vesti” on 29 November, 2016. Besides, document placed in the article is a forgery and fabrication. There is no such official letterhead in our company. The complex has never held economic relations with the Russian Federation and never conducted export or import operations with this country. Besides, for today there is no even the director with such surname and signature.
The staff sends you true joint letter on the real letterhead with true signature of real director of our company.
The staff of Lykhachev bread-baking complex of the city of Pervomaiskyi in Kharkov Oblast asks “Novyie media” LLC, which is the owner of web-site “Vesti” (www.vesti-ukr.com) for the following:
- To publish on the web-site “Vesti” (www.vesti-ukr.com) our joint letter which refutes slanderous article entitled as “The staff of the largest bread-baking complex in Kharkiv region appealed to Poroshenko, asking for economic relations with RF renewal“, and to remove the article from the web-site.
- To make public apology to the staff of Lykhachev bread-baking complex of the city of Pervomaiskyi in Kharkiv Oblast for publishing invariable unreliable information, since web-site “Vesti” had not checked authenticity of set records and authenticity of set document in the article before publication.
- to conduct internal investigation about how this article appeared on the web-site “Vesti”. We consider, that this false article compromises authority and business reputation of our not only company but also “Vesti” and journalists, who work there.
- to be brave enough to publish on the web-site “Vesti” the results of internal investigation about how and for what purpose the false article entitled as “The staff of the largest bread-baking complex in Kharkov region appealed to Poroshenko, asking for economic relations with RF renewal“ was published on 29/11/2016 on the web-site “Vesti” (www.vesti-ukr.com).
- we ask the web-site “Vesti” in the further work to adhere to generally accepted democratic journalism standards. We believe that our country and its all citizens will overcome all economical and political problems. For this purpose, we should believe in Ukraine and ourselves. And for this we should work honestly in the interests of native country: for us to bake bread and make flour, for you to publish the truth.
The staff has solid citizenship. Our country has always been and remains sovereign, democratic, social and constitutional state. We criticize any attempts to destabilize the situation, exasperate enmity, aggression and violence in the society. We value efforts of the President of Ukraine, government bodies and local government for peacekeeping, tranquility and stability in Kharkov region and Ukraine in whole.
Best regards, staff of the company “Lykhachev bread-baking complex”.
Director of “Lykhachev bread-baking complex” LLC ____________________ A.V. Davydchenko